Author Topic: Judy - Forum Administrator  (Read 2771 times)

Offline Judy

• Forum Administrator
  • Approved Member
  • Seriously Addicted to Paper
  • Kudos: 2
    • Handcrafted Greetings
Judy - Forum Administrator
« on: August 03, 2013, 03:51:41 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm Judy and I'm the Just Cards forum administrator and owner of handcraftedgreetings.com.

I've been making cards since about 1999, but I've always been a crafter.  Another thing I enjoy is computer programming and that is what I do for a living.  Some people might think programming and crafting are mutually exclusive, but I find programming to be very creative even if the majority of what I do is business applications.  I get to create THINGS with WORDS which I think is awesome.

Most of the time when I post here I will use my Judy id, but you may also see me post as Admin or Marie.  We are all the same person.  Why so many accounts?  Well, the Admin account has elevated privileges and I typically only use it to do administrative tasks.  I use Marie when I'm testing a feature or when I want to view the forum with different security levels.  That is also the account I will use when I am recording video tutorials.

I approached Norma with the offer to move the forum here because the Just Cards forum on Yuku was not meeting all of our needs and she had to pay to remove the annoying ads.  She felt that she just was not getting her money's worth.  I had a bunch of unused space on my Handcraftedgreetings domain so moving here seemed like a good solution.  I hope you enjoy the new forum.  I'm very interested in getting feedback, so please, if you have questions or comments post them on the Help or Wish List boards.

Offline Razzyrazzy

• Approved Member
  • What do you mean, "Other Hobbies?"
  • Kudos: 1
Re: Judy - Forum Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 06:24:13 PM »
Hi Judy I have another card pal wants to join she  had a problem getting in.
I think she may  have tried before you fixed the spam
Her name is Diane Hunt........diehunt@live.com. let her in LOL she is in my and georgie card club dian is the prez. Hugs Razzy

Offline Angel Bobbie

• Approved Member
  • The Table is for EATING???
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 04:27:51 PM »
Hi Judy, I have 2 Chemo Angels who are interested in the group. How do I let them check us out ?

Chemo Angel Bobbie

Offline Judy

• Forum Administrator
  • Approved Member
  • Seriously Addicted to Paper
    • Handcrafted Greetings
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 08:24:53 PM »
Sorry for taking so long to respond. 
Have them go to http://forum.handcraftedgreetings.com/index.php and click the Register tab.