Author Topic: Hi I am NormaJ  (Read 1398 times)

Offline NormaJ2005

• Norma
  • Global Moderator
  • Could Open A Craft Store
  • Kudos: 8
    • http://forum.handcraftedgreetings.com/index.php
Hi I am NormaJ
« on: August 08, 2013, 02:58:18 AM »
 :)Gee  I never  really  think  much about all the  things  I have  learned to  create in life. I got started   when a  lady  named  Opal  came to  my  school  when I  was  9  to  teach us  an after  school   class on making pot  holders....Lots  of  fun  for me  and  since then I was  hooked  and wanted  to learn   every   craft  that  someone  was  willing to  teach me.......Mom  taught  me  crocheting  when I was   13,  Ruth   taught me   knitting  in  high  school........I  went on to  real  estate   school  and  then  to   college   for  my   Brokers  license, never   really  liked it  much  so I  got into other  things in the   sales field,  Like  Tupperware Manager,  Avon  Manager, worked  at   White  Castle  Restaurant  and was  training  for   Manager, worked   at lots   of   places  and  always  was  groomed  for  management.  Owned my   own   business   with a  partner   for  3  years painting  little  wooden  items  and teaching   Tole  painting   classes. when Dessert   Storm  came  along  it  ruined  the   craft   business.
We  got  our   first   computer  in  1998,  and I  found  all kinds  of  things  and  projects  to   spark  my   creativity. Like  Carrie  we  met on line  in  a  card   group  and   became   friends,  then  I was  asked to  take over that   groups when the   manager   became  ill,  so I  started  another  group and a  couple more  since then .  I have  been  making cards   ever  since  and I  try to   share  everything  I learn  with  others,  and  always  looking  for like  minded  people. I  have  been  a   Christian my   entire  life,  and  try  to  be  the   best  I  can   be  in that   area  of  my  life...........
I  very   much   appreciate  Judy   giving us this  opportunity  and  hope  we   meet   new  people   to  share   our   creativity   with . Like I  said in the  beginning  we  all  have a talent  so  join us  and we  will  be  happy  to   share  ours  with   you ...