Author Topic: Some new cards from BB  (Read 852 times)

Offline Carrie

• Global Moderator
  • Could Open A Craft Store
  • Kudos: -1
Some new cards from BB
« on: September 08, 2017, 03:34:06 PM »
She is really having fun with her Scan & Cut machine. Makes me want to get one. Wish I could sell my Cricut Explore so I could justify buying one.

Offline Barb R

• Approved Member
  • What do you mean, "Other Hobbies?"
  • Kudos: -1
Re: Some new cards from BB
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 08:42:16 PM »
I should explain on this. This is a Scan N Cut "project" from their website. They call it a "Bird Cutout Card". It is made in layers and inserted into an envelope that kind of wraps about it, with the layered a "card" showing through the "bird" cutout window. I can't say it's a card. I was just intrigued at how it was layered. By itself, the insides are really nothing to look at, but when inserted into this envelope it becomes the bird! I can't say it's really a "card", it is more to just sit on a shelf. I was just sharing with Carrie this interesting layered piece made by my Scan n Cut.

Offline Diane

• Global Moderator
  • Has It All
  • Kudos: 0
Re: Some new cards from BB
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 03:37:53 AM »
I keep forgetting this part of the site.  Not sure how you did this or how it works but it is cool.  My friend has the scan and cut brought it over for us to play with.  Very cool.  I have my cricut and love it but need to force myself to use it more.  I even have it out on a desk I bought at a thrift store just so I could leave it out for quick use.  Thought it would work for me,  just have to get back to using it.  lol  Thanks for sharing.
Diane