Author Topic: Shaker Card with cereal boxes  (Read 661 times)

Offline NormaJ2005

• Norma
  • Global Moderator
  • Could Open A Craft Store
  • Kudos: 10
    • http://forum.handcraftedgreetings.com/index.php
Shaker Card with cereal boxes
« on: September 16, 2017, 04:54:06 PM »
Here is  how  it is  made...Lay   your   base  card to the   side until   we make the   center  of the   card........
Cut   two  pieces  of  the cereal boxes or  Chip  boards, the   same  size, 4 1/2 X 3 1/4,  then  cut a  piece  of  plastic the   same  size  and  lay to the   side until  ready  for that  step..
You  will need  to   cut  the the  center  oval out  of  both  pieces  of   cereal board and  the  front of  the card, you  use that  is   the   pretty   part,  do  NOT cut the   center  out of the  plastic. You  may  want  to  draw  the  die  cut  to  be  sure   the cuts  are the   same  size. I used   Oval   die  cuts  for mine  but  I think you can  use  any  kind of  die  cut  you prefer .
After  you  have  cut the  die cuts. The  two Ovals Tape or  glue them  together,  then  center on  the   front of   your  card  base, the A2 card front.  Put your   tape all over the   cereal chip  board and   attach  to  the  base of  the   card,  then   put  your   beads  or   sequins   anything  that  will  still  move 
TIP: you  can  lay   your cereal board on  your   table  and  test  the  beads  in the the  board to  be  sure they  aren't too  big before  you  put it  all together.

To  assemble. Lay base  card,(A2) and  center  the chip  board with the   die  cut out , and  tape  in  place,  then put  your beads  and  sequins in the   center  of the die  cuts,  then tape the  die  cuts,to  the   card so the   bead  etc won't   spill out .  use a   good  permanent   Tape ..Then  put the  plastic or  acetate on  top of  the the  die  cut and   tape in  place. Now  we  are  ready  to  put  the   top  of the  card  on and ,  and  center it  over  the   beads , and we are  done.

Tip: The   tiny  beads  help  with moving the   sequins  better. You  can  add  other  things to  the  front of the  card too, but   not to   thick or it  will  cost more  postage.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 01:47:32 AM by NormaJ2005 »